Amazon Banner

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome to my cooking world!
Lip smacking recipes, as the name suggests, is a webpage where you will find a variety of mouthwatering recipes.

Little Intro: I was born in an Indian city named Hyderabad in the state of Andhra Pradesh. I'm a woman with typical Aquarian qualities like friendly, emotional, takes-to-heart and at times short-tempered. By profession, I’m a software Engineer. Living in US of A since 2001, I miss my parents and my home land. Being away from my country and food had made me an ardent lover of cooking. I really enjoy cooking and feeding food lovers, of course I also love to hear the positive comments. According to what I believe there is no one in the world who doesn’t enjoy eating good food. I hope you’ll all try out and enjoy my recipes.

3 comments:

Krishna Bindu Sattiraju said...

Hi... Very nice Blog.. Its Cool and Happening...
Good idea of making a recipee Blog.. We loved your recipees..

Raji said...

Thanks Bindu for ur comments. Try the recipes and let me know wat u think?

Subhadra Vedula said...

Hi Raji,
Checked all your recipes. They are really good. Very nice blog. All the good luck and congratulations! Good to get u all thru comments:))